Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jun Birthday Bash 2011

Hello everyone!
based on the title, I would like to share my second experience (first experince for my sister) on celebrating Arashi member's birthday with other Arashian.

it is Matsujun's birthday that we celebrated on 7th October ago. it was a great moment I had with other members. getting new friends with great moments is the thing that I am grateful it happened on that day.

we celebrated Jun's Birtdhay at Cosmic Bowl, Mid Valley. and these are some picture I could share with you. please don't envy on excitement we had. ^_^

scoreboard for Ohno Team and Sho Team


me and my sister. 
yes, my ichiban is not Matsujun either Ninomiya, but try to follow the theme since it was Matsujun's Day, aytt? :D

look at the five Apam with different colors. everyone took all of five since wanted to has every colors of Arashi. 

and, this is the cake!
thank you to the organizer for providing a great taste of cake. it was nice and it was delicious!

SURPRISE!!!
it was a layered cake!!! or should I say Arashi was in the cake? :D

and, this is my team.
me, Meena, Yana, Isabelle and Fitrin


it was a great moment. and yeah, since now is my holiday, so I came from Ipoh to KL just to celebrate the day. but, it is worth. ^_^

No comments: